CSA Voices

NTU CSA Voices is a blog maintained by the 17th Exco. This is the place for you to voice out your ideas, suggestions, sharings, and everything for the growth of NTU CSA.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dear brothers and sisters,


Pax et Bonum!

Time really flies so fast, we are only one month from exam. I asked myself some questions that I would like to share with you all. These are some of those questions.

In the midst of studying, have I really spent the time wisely? God has given me the grace of time. I have been given 24 hours a day and 60 minutes an hour; have I used my time to glorify God alone, in my study, in my daily life, in my prayer life? Or have I taken time for granted? Instead of using my time wisely, have I used my time just like the stupid man in Luke 12:13-21?

Have I made God as the center of my life and the Lord of my life? Have I put aside some of my time to really look for him? Or More often have I just said a quick prayer before I went to bed? Shouldn't I, instead of giving him a point of time when I am really tired, give him, the creator and owner of all time, the time when I am at my best? Do I look forward to weekend because of it is the time that I could meet God in the holy communion or do I look forward to weekend because that's the time when I am not supposed to be studying?

Well, perhaps it's too much to be reflected during these days when we are really busy catching up subjects, doing projects, preparing for exam but at least I believe all of us want to be a better person next semester.

The ExCo invites you to come to the CSA retreat that will be held right after the exam, 3 - 5 December 2007 at St. Theresa Church. The retreat takes the theme, "Footprints: Our way back home." Let's examine our past semester and just like the prodigal son we come up and say to the Father, "Father, I have sinned against you and against heaven; I no longer deserve to be called your son, treat me as one of your paid servants." In the end, it's our merciful Father will say, "This son of mine was dead and has come back to life; he was lost and is found!"

Yours faithfully in Christ,



Adhika Lie
17th ExCo
Publication Officer
"To make our home in Jesus"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. *grins* Good stuff.

Hola from me.

Jonathan
12th Exco President

10/16/2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger D-ka said...

Haha.. Why is it anonymous John? I thought you could post using your gmail account?

10/16/2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home