CSA Voices

NTU CSA Voices is a blog maintained by the 17th Exco. This is the place for you to voice out your ideas, suggestions, sharings, and everything for the growth of NTU CSA.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Exams are over.... for some...

Congratulations to those who are done with their exams... *glares at Fiana and Sarah*

For those, like me, who still have a couple of papers left to go, ganbatte! Trust in the Lord God, our Rock and our Redeemer.

Psalm 144
Blessed be the LORD, my rock,
who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war.
My mercy and my fortress,
my stronghold, my deliverer,
My shield, in whom I trust,
who subdues my people under me.
O God, I will sing a new song to you;
with a ten.stringed lyre I will chant your praise,
You who give victory to kings,
and deliver David, your servant from the evil sword.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home