CSA Voices

NTU CSA Voices is a blog maintained by the 17th Exco. This is the place for you to voice out your ideas, suggestions, sharings, and everything for the growth of NTU CSA.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A little something...

Here's a little poem I dug up while clearing out my room today. I have no recollection who gave it to me (if it's even mine for that matter...) or when it was given, but I think it's a sweet little poem so I thought I'd share it with everyone.

THE MIRACLE OF FRIENDSHIP
There's a Miracle called "Friendship"
That dwells within the heart
And you don't know how it happens
Or when it gets its start

But the happiness it brings you
Always gives a special lift
And you realize that friendship
Is God's most precious GIFT.

Hope you liked it. Have a great week ahead people! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home