CSA Voices

NTU CSA Voices is a blog maintained by the 17th Exco. This is the place for you to voice out your ideas, suggestions, sharings, and everything for the growth of NTU CSA.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Thank you all...

Hey everyone, Greg here. Well, this has been in the pipeline for quite a while now. I never knew how I'd end up saying this, but I guess God provides us with the means along the way.

In case you haven't heard already, I've quit NTU to puruse a Mass Communications degree in the Management Development Institute of Singapore, or MDIS. Academically, it was an easy decision to make, because I knew I wasn't going to be happy in Engineering, even less so in Civil Engine. However, it pains me to be leaving a bunch of wonderful friends that have, for the past year, been my family on campus away from home.

It's been a really blessed time getting to know and serve everyone out there in CSA. I don't know how to thank all of you out there because each of you has touched my life, one way or another. I'll never forget the times we've met as a community to pray or have fun, nor will I forget that fateful day in Hall 12 Function Hall (especially Bobby's super tough questions...). I hope we all stay together as one family united in Christ, for I promise I'll still be around whenever God permits me. If anyone ever tells me I've wasted a year in NTU, I can always safely look to all of you and say that none of that time had gone to waste.

That being said, let us build this community of God with the 16th Ex-Co. I think CSA has a very, very vibrant future ahead, so let's all chip in and help achieve their vision!

God love you all. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gibran said...

Hello Greg,
I know that we rarely chat. But I do feel that something is radiating out from you, hohoho.
Thank you very much for your support in CSA. We will always welcome you in CSA.
Good luck for your study, nothing have to be regretted, everything has its own meaning. Lastly, see you!!! :p

9/17/2006 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oopsy.. i hope this comment is not too late.. although i've only known u for a short while, u've been great :) and yeah u have this really warm "aura" about you. haha. good luck in MDIS, and have fun doing what u love!! hope to see ya around. take care! :)

9/18/2006 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi greg,

I'm sure all csa ppl also enjoy this 1 year with u. thanks for ur service as mass officer this 1 year (and sorry about disappearing as ur subcom for half a year :P). Anyone who worked with u can easily see ur love and passion for mass and for CSA.

It's a bit sad that we won't see u as often. but the joy for seeing u pursuing the study that u like is greater ^^

All e best for ur study. And continue to share your deep love for God wherever u are (hmmm, maybe we'll hav a catholic student's org in MDIS soon? :P)

God bless you

9/22/2006 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home