CSA Voices

NTU CSA Voices is a blog maintained by the 17th Exco. This is the place for you to voice out your ideas, suggestions, sharings, and everything for the growth of NTU CSA.

Monday, September 25, 2006

It's recess, yay!!! How's it going???

Hello all, this is Gibran. First post here, hahaha.
First 'official' day of recess ;p, how is it going?? Get steady and we can finish our assignments or review the lectures. A refreshing activity is also recommended (Let's join the Construction Phase One this thursday!! Details on E-miracle. Hahaha, small advertisement lol)
Actually I already would like to create a post some time ago, but I think the 'ACTS 2006 and Beyond' article is really good. Dun want anybody to miss it. Have you checked it out?

Hmm, just would like to share sumthin. I got a pretty good piece of psalm some days ago. It is Psalm 19 : 12-14. Here it goes:

"Who can detect heedless failing?
Cleanse me from my unknown faults.
But from willful sins keep Your servant;
let them never control me.
Then shall I be blameless,
innocent of grave sin.
Let the words of my mouth meet with Your favor,
keep the thoughts of my heart before You,
Lord, my rock and my redeemer."

That's it. How's it?
For me, it shows a very form of dependence to God.
We as human do sins. Sometimes it is something that we do not realize. Sometimes it is something that we are willful to do. Then the writer of this psalm really express his hope on God to help him/her to do God's will in form of this prayer. Yes, God saves us from our sins. Let's pray for it.
Hope this is useful to you.

Oh yeah, Alvin goes back to his homecountry because he has a family business.
He really apologizes for his inability to be with us this recess.

Yup, that's all. I hope for the best for all of you in this week. And most importantly, God Bless!!!

~Let Us Build the House of God~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home